The income generated by diversification is a vital component of many farming businesses – but it can involve unfamiliar planning, legal, staffing, plus health and safety issues.
This page offers tips and advice to guide you through your diversification journey. You’ll find information to help you to set up and run a thriving new enterprise on your farm.
Key areas of focus:
- Inspirational farm diversification case-studies
- Opportunities for grant support
- Avoiding legal and tax pitfalls
- Successful staff management
- Business planning and marketing strategies